Friday, July 20, 2007

Cheezit Gripz

Most of my friends have this story " Guess what my kid stuck up their nose ....." Well I finally have mine (yeah?). My 4 year old Fruit Loop (an apt name) starts freaking out that something was stuck in her nose. I'm like let me see - so I'm inspecting her nose and see NOTHING. I ask her if she put anything in there but she gives me a blank stare and keeps screaming there is something stuck. I ask her which side and she points to her left nostril. I pinch the right one(nostril that is) and tell her to blow really hard. Well out flies a bright orange Cheezit Gripz. Ya know those tiny cheezits they make for kids lunches (a man had to have thought of that one - a woman would have know that a child's first thought would be whither it would fit in their nose or ear!). Thank God I watched so many episodes of ER it saved me a trip to the emergency room. Let's just say Fruit Loop was so scared I don't think she'll be shoving anything up her nose any time soon.

2 comments:

Cara said...

first, I love the pic of the kid with their dad.
second, I need to make a metal note of this incident, I know I am headed for some interesting thing up Bbbies nose in the near future.

Cara said...

You've been tagged! Go read my blog to see what for.